Thursday, October 27, 2005

New Houdini Doctor----- not!

I guess when we move to new places (especially when we are old) we need to make sure we have a new doctor, or if you are female, two new doctors! SO TODAY I FOUND DOCTORS!
Funny thing is I moved 200 miles to find a doctor who was a roomate in college (K-State of course) with my OLD doctor who I really thought was great! Small world huh? he told me- new doctor- that Dr George- old doctor- once tied him to a chair and left him and he had to jump all over the dorm- chair attached- until someone would untie him. He said he got Dr George back but wouldnt tell me how! Sounds like MY KIND OF DR's. People with a sense of humor! So Now I have Dr Ed! I now know I have allergies, took 46 yrs but I finally developed them!

1 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger hockeyfrog said...

Sorry to hear you found out about the allergies, but at least you know what you can try to avoid! Cool to see you have a blog! :) -- Amber (Aaron's girlfriend in Manhattan)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home