Thursday, January 01, 2009

Holiday Catch Up

Well here are some pictures from things happening since the last post. We went and got pumpkins and of course carved them. We Oz'd out for Halloween, with a munchkin, wicked witch of both the east and west and the wizard, curtain and all.

We Built a great tent in the dining room before I got some new furniture.
Nicole, Maria & I flew down to Jersey for Teresa and Chris's wedding, it was beautiful of course.

Christmas was great except for my being deathly sick on Christmas eve. I didnt get to eat anything! I basically slept, got sick and sat with everyone while they ate, then went back to bed. I'm glad they love me. Nikki got a drum set and she was so awesomely coordinated and played all at the same time, even the base drum. it was adorable.














































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home