Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!




I'm a zombie. Yes a ZOMBIE!! BOO

Tonight when I gave out candy, 5 kids about 11 years old each 'trick or treated' one boy and the rest girls. When I came to the door, the boy backed away, when I opened the door, the boy said 'never mind, I don't want any candy and left!! I scared him I guess! The Girls took my candy, it seems girls just understand the makeup thing better than boys. Pretty funny though when that boy saw a zombie at the door. BOOOOOOOO!

7 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger hockeyfrog said...

Eek! That is some scary lookin' makeup!

I'll have to get a picture of my costume that I'm wearing at work right now.. 5 people asked me if I actually got hit yesterday at the scrimmage in Omaha :)

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

That is awesome Mom! You look really crappy, which is great! That is too funny that you scared the boy off. Good job.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

That is a very good make-up job.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Aaron Brown said...

Awesome Zombie costume! :)

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Maria said...

OH MY GOSH MA u look dang authentic! I showed my roomate Lane your pictures and we were both like... eeh! haha GREAT job! You get the blue ribbon in my opinion!

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Irene said...

I look at the picture and I scare myself. I get the heebie geebies hoping I never look anything close to that when i'm old! I put stuff on my face to make my skin look dry make me look older. I guess it worked! good thing I brush my teeth! those fake gums/teeth are like a nighmare come true! AH Halloween. Fun. Next year I'll try something pretty or cute so I dont freak myself out! HA! Thanks to Nicole, This costume was her creative Idea! Love you Nikki!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

wow irene you are one craaaaazy cat. but that's why i like you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home