Saturday, August 12, 2006

I love my grandbaby

I tell you it is so hard to leave that child. When she gives the smallest smile.... gas or not.... I melt. She is such a good baby. I 'babysat' for a few hours last night while Jayme got some much needed sleep and Jerry worked on his friends car for some extra money. I LOVED IT!! I want to quit my job and just look at my little grandaughter sleep! I forgot how much I loved having babies around. I thank my lucky stars that I was able to have that 3 times in my life with Nicole, Jayme and Maria. They truely are the best things that ever happened to me in my life and I love watching them as adults, even from a distance I'm so proud of them. Now Jayme gets to start the circle with little baby Nicole. Isn't life just so great!! When I count my blessing lately, there are so many of them. God has been good to me.

OK I'm done. I just needed to voice my feelings. Everyone can stop staring at me. :)

2 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Tuba Queen said...

Ugh Ma you are the best. I love you being my mom, I couldn't ask for anyone else. Isn't Nicole just perfect.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Irene said...

Yes she is. PERFECT!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home