Friday, January 23, 2009

Being Home

Do you know the feeling you get when you are not home for a while, then you walk into your house and that feeling of contentment rushes over you for a minute. It's almost like feeling at peace. Well if you dont get that feeling I hope one day you get to feel it because it is pretty awesome. I love being home. I was in Dodge and Garden city all week. It is such a long week when I go each month. I really appreciate my house. Especially since I cleaned out the garage and started some projects... finished some others. Now for the first time in 2 years I finally got my car back in the garage.
I'll be working on my kitchen this weekend... or at least I'll try to get the motivation to do it. I'll post some pictures. it should look pretty good when I'm done but the job will be a long one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home