Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I got to see Nicole!

I'm so glad I moved to Wichita. I didn't think I'd say that so soon, but just think.... Nicole has lived 4 1/2 hrs away since she went to K-state 4 yrs ago, Jayme has lived 3 1/2 hrs away since she went to WSU 3 yrs ago. and now my baby Maria is also 4 1/2 hrs from GC since she is also at K-state. Poor me, if I still lived in GC I'd NEVER spend time with my girls!

BUT NOW, since I live in the same place as Jayme, we get to go to lunch together, I see her almost every day, now that she is buying a house I can help her move, paint, clean or anything else, I can go to her concerts (that WSU seems to think is a good Idea to plan on Tuesday nights) and all her other performances. I LOVE IT.

I've already seen Nicole more in 4 months than I have the 12 months before that! I finally got to a KSU football game, I FINALLY got to see them play a game of K-State Hockey and we both have been able to visit each other more easily!

I've spent the last 3 yrs living with just my maria, she even worked with me and since I'm in Wichita & not GC and less than 2 1/2 hr drive, she comes to see me every other Wednesday, has just driven down when she was homesick, I've been able to go up to her and she even just came down to go to a comedy show with me. That would never have been happening if I was so far away in GC. And I miss her!

Nicole is in Wichita for a seminar her job sent her to and I got to see her tonight at her hotel! She even gave me her yummy left overs from the restaurant they went to! I cannot explain how much it means to me to be able to hug and see my daughters!

Yes I'm a lucky and happy person. I'm VERY happy I moved to Wichita. Yes Life is good

1 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home