Saturday, September 02, 2006

The best baby in the world



This is my grandaughter on my lap looking at me making strange faces and noises, as you can see I've made her wonder what the heck is going on! For anyone who knows my mother, Yes, I'm slowly turning into her!












This is her getting her diaper changed and deciding she really needed to poop after all!









Once again, this is Nicole looking at her grandma as her grandma is making her dance and wondering, "Hey don't I know tha song grandma? "






But this picture ends all. Oh my gosh what a beautiful baby. she is holding her little doll, who by the way is only about 4 inches long, since Nicole is so small she makes the doll look so big! I wonder if she is dreaming about how much she loves her grandma!

2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Tuba Queen said...

Look at the perfect child. And she is MINE!!!

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

She is super fly. :) Love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home