Sunday, October 22, 2006

I HAD A GREAT WEEKEND

I'm really glad Jayme, baby Nicole and I went to Manhattan this weekend. I love seeing my girls and next weekend just wouldn't have been the same. After all today is Nicole's birthday! We all went out to eat and we shopped and we hung out at Nicoles, it rained all day Saturday so we were limited, but it doesn't matter, I'm just glad to see her and give her a hug and kiss! I got to be with my little Maria too. I miss those girls. IT is always so great when I have my three girls together with me.

Then I went to a Lobster Dinner today. It was a great time. There were many of my friends, Kecia had about 70 people there, and the food was great. I always enjoy when I hang out with this crew, they are fun people who I really care about. I can't wait for the next one!

I cant find my cord so I'll post pictures tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home