Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hollywood Nutcracker

Well this last weekend was my Birthday. I drove up to Manhattan on Friday night and went to see the 'Hollywood' Nutcracker with Nicole, Shannon, Maria, Nick, Jenette & Chris. It was fun. The music was the same, it was still a ballet, but what made it the Hollywood version was purple Zoot suit rats and a rat queen named Gruella de Mille, the clothes were more 1930's and it opens on a hollywood movie audition set. I enjoyed it. Remember last year Maria took me to the traditional nutcracker but that was a present. It was wonderful and I enjoyed guessing my gift last year. I like doing that kind of stuff and can't wait until little Nicole is old enough so Jayme and I can do it with her. On Saturday we all went shopping in Manhattan and to lunch in Aggieville. Nicole and Shannon bought me pumpkin icecream... Yummy! I drove back to Wichita on Saturday, Sunday was the actual birthday! Maria posted it on her blog, thanks baby! Jayme slept over so I could wake up with her and little Nicole on my B-day! Great present. Then she made me a really tasty omlet breakfast, and she made me real hot cocoa with chocolate pudding and cinnamon rolls at night and sang happy b-day to me. Isn't she sweet? Nicole and Maria called me on my actual birthday too. So it was a good birthday. I love when I get to see my girls.

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

:D Yay mom. Happy Birthday again!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home