Friday, November 04, 2005

Real estate agents are a rip off!

I've moved to Wichita but my house in Garden City is not sold yet. It's a nice house with lots of recent updates like wood, ceramic tile and marble floors. all brick ranch in one of the best area's of GC..SO WHY CAN'T I SELL IT??
I tried to sell it myself since I only bought it less than 2 yrs ago. I invested quite a bit of money in it too, but selling it myself is close to impossible when I now live 200 miles away. I know if I can get traffice through it I can sell it. The price is very fair.
So I tried to get a realestate agent. WHAT A RIP OFF! they want 7% to do so little. If I use them it will COST me to sell the house, so I have to now drive back and forth and do open houses! SIGH!

HEy if you know someone who wants a nice house in GC. LET ME KNOW! I'm so pissed at the stupid realestate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home