Thursday, April 27, 2006

Belly dance starts Monday..... I hope

OK this got wild. I had to decide on a dance school that had classes with hours I can do, so the decision was made for me. only one had night classes that didnt start too early. So the class starts monday the 1st at 6:30. I'm just waiting to hear back from her to be sure there is room for all of us. All of us you ask? well, now it is not just me and maria, Jessica, Rhonda, Simone and if they let pregnant people go, Jayme too all want to go. Maria will miss 2 classes but that is not a problem since she is allowed to make them up in the 7 weeks. Plus she is more advanced than us anyway. FUN. I'm excited. wish my chubby body luck!

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger nettymus said...

They should let pregnant people do it. Belly dancing was originally used to strengthen muscles for labor, and then to get thoes musclesback in shape after the baby is born.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home