Saturday, April 22, 2006

Trainer Charlie

Ok my trainers name is Charlie. He gave me a workout to do. Problem is, it is almost exactly what I have been doing, he did increase the weights and show me how to better benefit from the machines I use, so that's a plus. He will meet with me every Wednesday and work me out harder than the rest of the week. I'm instructed that I cannot do any weight training the day after only cardio- like the treadmill. We'll see! Our goal is for me to lose 8 lbs before I go to the Bahamas in May. I'm ready! Wish me luck. OH I got on the scale yesterday and I was 183 lbs. Let's see if that lasts. Once I buy a new camera, I'll post pictures. maybe!

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

Before you buy goto:
http://www.dpreview.com/

They will tell you if a camera has the "bang to work" feature like your current camera does.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home