Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Grandbaby

OK, this is awesome. Jayme went for a sonogram yesterday, I also went, so did Jerry, Maria and Nic. We got to see my beautiful grandbaby and it is a GIRL!!! I'm so happy she is having a girl. Girls are the best, giving birth to your best friends is something I did ..... three times..... and always wanted my girls to have that experience.

Take a look at this picture. You can see her profile and her transparent belly! She was lying on her back with her butt up in the air. Isn't she cute!
She rubbed her little transparent hand on her little transparent face!!! we saw her moving and trying to get comfy. It was adorable. It seems so real now. My first grandchild and she is already a perfect baby who isn't even born yet!I'm so excited. She is going to be so much fun! I just love her already.

2 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

That is cute. I wouldn't say she is pretty yet, but she probably will be.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Tuba Queen said...

Yes she is, she is the most cute and beautiful baby in the whole wide world. HAHAHAHAHA!!! Of course I think that, I am the expectant mommy!! :) She's so real!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home