Tuesday, January 31, 2006

GRRRR!

Okay, I need someone to let me beat the crap out of them or I will burst.
Have you ever had to deal with someone in a management position that cannot stick to their story! Remember I'm in an equal management position, we are both Vice Presidents of different departments. I like this woman as a friend, but she KILLS me as a VP!!!! She will say one thing VERY clearly, then change her 'meaning' to be something else entirely, saying, 'That is exactly what I meant, I just used the wrong words' ARGHHH! She always does this. Or I try to bring up an issue that needs a resolution and her department must be involved and she goes on about what I'm not even discussing as if I was!!! I'm so spent! I dont' drink and I need one!
So she is a nice person and a procrastinator. We are both liked by the other 2 VP's and the Owner/CEO. Though she is married to another's VP's cousin, and was childhood friends with the owner. But I've earned my position here and have the respect of my peers, I can't help but stick up for my department since change is necessary! Period. I hope I get some possitive response back tomorrow because today I'm really frustrated.

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Maria said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home