Sunday, January 01, 2006

I need to talk about Christmas!

Wow I cant believe I didn't talk about Christmas. WELL! I had my girls and my son in laws home. THAT was the best Christmas present I had hands down! BUT I did get some great gifts too. Maria took me to see the Nutcracker. It was great. I have decided I want to go to the ballet every chance I get. I loved it, Then Nicole and Shannon got me the movie Ocean's Eleven, I never saw that & it was really a good movie, plus awesome potholders, if you ever visited me you would be cheering over that! Many a burn in the house since I didn't have ANY potholders. The rubber one is awesome. Jay and Jerry got me this really cool bar light for my 'coming soon' wet bar. You have to see it. I love it. It got me going on renovating the room and building the wet bar. I went out the other day and bought the tiles for the floor downstairs and the table saw so I can start building. Overall Christmas was great. Great people, food and time together. OH and on Monday I finally got channels on my TV. GO DISH NETWORK! Life is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home