Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I am going to be a GRANDMA!


Yes my daughter Jayme is pregnant! She was shocked but now we are all getting excited. She & her husband just bought a house in Wichita. Jayme will be a great mom. I think all my girls will be great moms.

This picture is of my 3 beautiful daughters at Jayme's wedding in September 2004. I can't believe it's been over a year already & now Jayme will be a mommy too. WOW!
I'M REALLY GOING TO BE GRANDMA! NICOLE & MARIA ARE GOING TO BE AUNTS! SHANNON IS GOING TO BE AN UNCLE! my goodness. Jerry is going to be a dad! and Jayme a mom! 2005 held lots of changes for me. 2006 looks like another life changing year. I look forward to it!

3 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

Should be fun. It will be a crazy change.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Maria said...

i hope its a girl :)

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Irene said...

Hey Aunt Gale! are you THE Aunt Gale Shaffer? or someone elses aunt gale?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home