Monday, November 28, 2005

Bad weather

so it is very early in the morning. the highways yesterday were too dangerous (tornados) for Maria to drive back to Manhattan. so we took the chance of waiting them out and seeing how the roads this morning are for driving. Well not such a good idea either, local roads in Wichita are closed for ice and wind accidents. all 3 roads from our house up are closed. Maria will be missing classes today. BUT I'm still worried since it looks like it wont get any better today. I woke Maria up and let her know and she e-mailed her teachers, but I dont know what to do since I can't take off work to drive her home, I have 3 trainees at the office today... I cant let her take her car home, she has never driven in the snow and her new car has rear wheel drive, I dont want her to 'practice' in this weather on such a long drive. I figure she could take my tribute, but the registration expires Tuesday (long story). Hopefully when I get to work the paperwork I need will be faxed as I was told it would be and I can register it today. OH what to do what to do! I think I'll go to the office, send the trainees home early and figure out how to get Maria to Manhattan tonight.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

hmp. Better then being eaten by a tornado though?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home