Thursday, November 24, 2005

SOLD

FINALLY! I signed a contract on the house on Saturday. YEAH! I'm losing a butt load but at the same time I'm not going to have to make any more mortgage payments. So in a way I'm losing alot less. PLUSSSSS now I will be able to do the things in the new house that I've been wanting to do but not able to buy the materials I need. by spring I'll have a really cool room downstairs and the other floors will be finished. I'm so excited. Thank you buyers! Closing will be December 16th. Cant wait. that is the day before Maria is taking me to see the Nutcracker in Kansas City. (my birthday/Christmas present) isn't she thoughtful!!! Let's just hope all goes well with the closing and no delays.

2 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger hockeyfrog said...

Congrats on the sale! Its always a good feeling to get a burden like that lifted from your shoulders. Plus, (at least I seem to think) it sounds fun to get to make upgrades to a new place! You should take some before and after pics of the new place (or at least before pics!) Happy Holidays!

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Big Red said...

Congrats, Shannon (my old office buddie) told me the good news. That must be a huge relief.

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving

 

Post a Comment

<< Home