Sunday, November 06, 2005

YELLOW ............. BE GONE!

Yes for those of you who have been to my new house, you've seen the lady before me must have either loved yellow or was color blind. ALL the bigger rooms and one of the little rooms had bright yellow paint. The family room has a fireplace with brick that has a pinkish hue to it, a green swirly rug (that will go soon too) and YELLOW walls. The kitchen was also yellow.so.... now.. YELLOW IS GONE! Yeah! my kitchen is now pretty and you can sit in my family room and not get sun stroke!

4 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

pictures?

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Irene said...

batteries dead! charger in Manhattan! I just have to remember to buy regular batteries!

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Maria said...

YAY!! I love yellow and all... but not taking over your entire house... :D I love you maaa!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

that's good. I'm sure it looks much nicer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home