Thursday, November 17, 2005

Been a long week

It's a pain to travel to Dodge and Garden City sometimes. I have no home for a week and I eat like crap. I cant get on a computer since I have no internet connection in my old house and I have no time at work to 'play'. So Here I am, at the office after hours just to blog!

I HAVE to sell my house in GC. This for sale by owner thing is stupid but the real estate wants SOOO much money that it will cost me to sell the house if I let them. So I have to just get my butt down here and hold open houses and get it sold. I dropped to price to BELOW the appraisal value. I hope this will get it sold quicker. Sigh! I love the house too so it stinks to have to sell it so cheap. but two mortgages are killing me not to mention maintaining two houses 200 miles apart. See it's a nice house.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

Yes it is. You should buy it person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home