Thursday, November 10, 2005

Cowgirl from Brooklyn


HA, guess what I got to do! While in the hospitality room at the KHA convention I attended, they had a theme of animals and hunting. So in the middle of the room was a mechanical bull. Yes I rode it... but not for long! IT WAS FUN! worst part was my 5 ft 2 inch short legged frame couldnt step over the rail into the big cushion ring, so I rolled in instead, then the same short frame realized as I stood next to the 'bull' that there are no sterups, and absolutly nothing to help me up, the top of the seat was at my chest level. so I improvised, I jumped on the balloon cushion until I was high enough to throw my leg over the bull and wha la, I was up. everyone clapped. They guy was nice, he was easy on me for about 15 seconds, then said 'OK' and set it on 1, I lasted exactly 3 seconds and flew, screamed and landed on the cushion. FUN! Ilasted longer than any other woman who tried (only 3 of us)
OH I want to mention the other 3 people I was with would not get on, they were afraid to fall off. I mentioned, DUH! everyone falls off. that's the idea. I should mention THEY ARE ALL FROM DODGE CITY KANSAS! so I'm the Cowgirl from Brooklyn!

2 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

Yeah those Dodge City types are all show.

^_^

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

:) That is pretty fun mom! And yeah, DC, not as good at GC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home