Thursday, November 24, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Today was my first holiday dinner in my new house and my girls and my son in laws all were here. I REALLY had a nice day and I'm looking so forward to Christmas. Nicole and Shannon had us taste some interesting soda's they bought. What fun. I tell you interesting, I mean INTERESTING. I'll not give anything away since he wants to let his family taste this weekend also and I wouldnt want to spoil it for them if they read this. Nicole and Shannon bought a game cube and it is fun. We all played. I'm such a dinosaur, a fossil, antique, you name it. I'm just so bad at these games. I actually came in first once but that is just pure luck. BELIEVE me. it is fun though. Hope everyone else has a great thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home