Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas parties!!


This is Maria, Me, Nikki and Stacy on the dance floor. Yes, I dance by shaking everything -hopfully to the music.

Well I'm in the Dodge and Garden City Area again. My usual monthly visits! We had our office Christmas party and I got a ring! ARSI decided to give long time employees a 14k white gold band and add stones as years pass. I have a ruby, in 2 yrs I'll get a saphire, then 5 years more a diamond. Cool huh!



This is Me and Lori with our ARSI rings!










I also did a power point show of 'morphed' ARSI staff. I took 3 people and morphed them into one. It was a blast. I'll share this one- Of me, Lori and Nikki.

This is the finished product!! Pretty Ugly huh!


These are the 3 pictures I used. I did 12 pictures and incorporated 25 employees. It was fun.

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

gross mom. Gross. but the ring is cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home