Thursday, January 12, 2006

I've been sick!

I don't know what was going around but MAN was I sick these last two weeks. I finally got some air going through my nose again. I thought I'd spend the rest of my life blowing my nose every 5 minutes to breath for 2 minutes. Only thing is now Jayme is sick. She started with symptoms of what I had. So what does a pregnant girl take now a days to feel better. Years ago it was tough it out and just don't think about it. There must be something safe for a prego to take now in 2006. Any ideas?

4 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger Blessum Yellowstone Trip said...

Salt water nasal spray is always safe since it has no mediceine, but should clean out your nose.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger nettymus said...

Yep. Other than that, if she can tough it out, she probably should. THere are some medicines that have "lower risk" but who wants any risk?

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Ookami Snow said...

Green Tea. I'm not one for "herbal remedies" but whenever I start to feel sick I drink alot of green tea and it usually helps.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Irene said...

Oh, I've been the tea queen! I have about 30 different 'flavors' and I've tried them all! but I feel much better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home