Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hello from Garden City

Well I'm on my monthly trip to Garden City. I'm excited because I'm going to have dinner at my friend Joan's house and I haven't seen her since December. It's been busy, it usually is when I'm down here since it's only once a month. But it keeps me young.

I'm working on the losing weight thing. I've worked out almost every day for weeks now, and I even made sure the hotel I'm in down here has an excersize room and I've been using it! I haven't lost a pound!!! I do feel better in my clothes and have more energy, but I HAVEN'T LOST A POUND. What the heck is wrong with me????? I've been avoidinng eating late at night and I've been so consistant with working out, I even try to have at least a piece of fruit for breakfast ( I never eat breakfast and yeah yeah I know, you HAVE to) So what is my metabolism's problem??? Well in a month I'll post a picture of me and maybe a before and after, maybe we will see a difference. I have to lose some weight before I go to the bahamas and I'm determined not to give up just because every single scale I get on is stupid! so there!

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Maria said...

power to ya mom! I know you can do it and I'm sorry all the scales you have been using lately are stupid! Don't worry though, cause no matter what you are STILL becoming more and more healthy by doing these things your doing... just give it time! Patience is a virtue and I know that it'll pay off for you in the long run!

I just hope that it's not such a LONG-run for ya :)! Love you and see you this weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home