Saturday, March 04, 2006

Losing weight for the Bahamas

Wow I can't believe how long it's been since I posted something. I've been busy huh! I started working out. I have a goal to lose 30 lbs in 85 days. So I've been going to the gym every night after work for about a week now. I have to figure out how to not eat so late at night too since nothing is coming off. I go straight from work and by the time I get home to have dinner it's not long before bed! NOT GOOD! But if I come home first, I'll never go back out to the gym. Sigh! I decided to go to my neice Kathleens destination wedding in Nassau. So I want to lose weight!

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Blogger Maria said...

trust me mom, you'll notice a difference in NO time! Im sorry that its so frustraiting, but I know you can do it and your going to look even SHNAZZIER than u already do! i love you mom!!

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Tuba Queen said...

Your going to do great Ma! Really. You are more motivated than you have been in a while, so now keep it up so that after this baby comes out, you can get me to go too so I can loose weight!!! :) *mua*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home