Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Swan Lake


OK, this is not the swan lake I went to see this past weekend, but I just love how Lucille Ball looks in the tutu.

Anyway Me, Nicole, Maria & Jessica went to see the Russian Ballet production of Swan Lake. It was great. Jayme couldn't go because she was at work and Shannon ... well didn't care to go. But he did stay at Pizza hut until we were almost done!

It was so much fun to watch. I love the way the jester jumped so high he kind of flew. He turned so much I wanted to be dizzy for him. Plus his costume was fun!

Of course Odette was beautiful and I'm very impressed with how a ballerina can move so gracefully when their arms are in that unnatural position behind them so they can look like wings. I tried to copy them and I look like an airplane about to take off.

I can't wait until next month when they have a performance of 42nd Street. I LOVE tap dance. I'll just get better seats. Our's wound up being okay but I almost got a bloody nose we were up so high.

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Blogger The Math Ninja said...

hey about 42nd street...we have a hockey game in KC at 11:00 pm that day....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home