Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I have a Trainer

Fun. I have a personal trainer, well temporarily anyway. I met with him through Genesis, and I will meet with him for about a month once a week. He worked up an exersize plan for me and I start tomorrow. I've been working out 3 to 5 days a week since February. I haven't lost any weight, still 185 pounds!!!! but I fit much better in my clothes so I guess I'm losing inches!! I have 5 weeks before I go to the Bahamas for my neices wedding and I really wanted to be thinner, I guess I'll have to settle for looking a little thinner since the scale wont work with me!!
I'll let you know how I'm doing by then!

2 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Tuba Queen said...

Everyone notices who sees you. I am so proud of you ma. After I have the baby, you are so my inspiration to loose all the baby weight and some. You look GREAT! Keep it up, even after the Bahamas.

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Maria said...

Just fyi I agree with jay and I think ur the coolest person ever mom :) and try not to forget that the MAIN important thing here is being healthy, and you are doing an awesome job at that! The weight will come off! keep it up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home