Sunday, December 17, 2006

Feeling better....I think

I've been trying so hard to act like I feel better. Here it is, the last weekend before Christmas and I still haven't put up my tree or lights or finished shopping. I'll be going to court with both Monday and Tuesday since the atty is so short staffed, then I'll spend a day giving out client gifts (at least a day) and I'm SOOOOO busy at work beside that. How am I ever going to get it all done before next weekend??? Poor Jayme has caught my bug. She spent the night throwing up and doubled over. I hope little Nicole doesn't get it too! Right now they are both asleep. good.. naps help. But I'm trying to clean up so I can try to finish reviewing accts for suit before tomorrow. Then hopefully, tomorrow night I'll put up the tree. I think I'll take some time off on Thursday and finish Christmas shopping. Being in Garden and Dodge all last week really killed my shopping time! Let's face it, I used to live in Garden and make a trip to Wichita to shop, what makes you think now that I live in Wichita, I'd go shopping in Garden. NO. Anyway, the baby is getting up so I better go get her.

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Tuba Queen said...

Yeah being sick this weekend was sucky, and yes, we HAVE to put up your tree tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home