Monday, January 29, 2007

Long time no post

WOW it's been a long time since I posted. So I'll get it done now!
Well for an update, we started belly dancing again. The Fast Dance. So fun. This time the entire class is just us, even Simone who doesn't work with us anymore and Amanda Jay's friend joined the class. It's a blast, We all have hipscarves too. We got them really cheap on an internet site. They came really fast and were made very nice with inexpensive delivery charges.
Things have been stressful at work but I dont want to talk about that because it gives me heartburn. But that's what they pay me for right!
I worked on the basement. Looking good. the walls are all ready to prime and paint. Plus Jay and I finished the excersize room. Fun, rubber floor, equipment and we even managed to leave room for floor excersize. only thing was it was so much work (we did it yesterday) that we were too tired to excersize when we were done. I'll get some pictures for you asap.

So it's late, I'm tired and I'm off to bed.

4 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger Tuba Queen said...

WOO HOO! Now we have easy access t become MILFs

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger The Gare Bear said...

I say ditch the heartburn. The stress that causes that type of thing will just slowly kill you. And you are much to nice to be slowly killed. Glad you are having fun being settled into your new environment. Check me out on my blog.

I like the Gottahaveonetoo title.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Irene said...

Hey gary! If you read this please enable me to post on your blog. It wouldn't let me post a comment until you approve me!

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger The Gare Bear said...

I need your email address. Actually, I don't know why you can't comment. I'm supposed to get an email that says you are requesting to post. Please try again and I'll allow you. I haven't received any other recent comments, so maybe I have some setting wrong. I looked it over and looks o.k. Gary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home