Thursday, May 31, 2007

Have Doggy land mines?? build a Doggy yard

Well now that my grandchild is getting more mobile, I got tired of all the land mines in my backyard. I mean let's be real. the baby would think one is pretty tasty looking. since she thinks everything is tasty looking. So to not make me sick, I needed to create a doggy yard so the bombs go away. Especially since now we have mine and Jayme's dog planting them in the yard. So I put up a pretty neat fence. This picture is before I completed the gate part. I'm very proud it is very level. More level than the big fence that's for sure. So now the dogs have a place to go and not get yelled at. Out the garage door and they are in their own safe doggy yard with dog house and all. Nicole is safe from doggy land mines.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is a Doggy land mine? poop?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home