Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Jayme is so generous

For anyone who knows me, it's no surprise that I have been very stressed at work lately. I'm in the western part of the state as I am every month for work. Tonight I'm in Garden. Well today Jayme called me and told me she made arrangements for me to have an hour massage with a manacure tomorrow night, then have my hair cut, dyed and styled on Thursday night. She wants me to feel less stressed. I was so surprised I cried.

Thanks Jayme. You are a very caring, thoughtful young woman. I love ya hon.

2 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger The Gare Bear said...

You've got so much going for you that you have no need to be stressed. Just be you, relax, and let the you that you are flow out into the world. I try to practice what I preach. For Lent a few years back, I gave up worrying. I have to remind myself every once in a while, but for the most part it worked and it sure made my heart relax. Enjoy your spa experience. You have great kids.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Tuba Queen said...

Luv ya ma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home