Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Breckenridge!

Well me and the girls went on a management retreat. I finally got to use my timeshare and the 4 upper managment went and relaxed. I had such a great time with all of them. Lori & I went up Friday night, then picked up Nikki & Arianne from the Denver airport on Saturday. We all drove home on Monday. The weather was sporatic, mostly snowing & rain but it didn't phase us. We really enjoyed ourselves. We even bought matching ARSI neclaces to remember our first managment retreat weekend. We will be doing it again! Again I'm having issues downloading pictures. this time it wont even give me the red x in the box, it just keeps saying it cant find something or other. so I'll try to add pictures another time, they are really cute too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home